Hospitality has its own unique bookkeeping requirements
I understand the unique challenges hospitality businesses face. I am familiar with the reporting and information you need to make informed business decisions, and have experience helping hospitality businesses to get their books in order and thrive.
Ensuring your priority invoices are paid for Just-in-Time suppliers, keeping track of stock, inventory, & spoilage, and breaking down reporting for each outlet and/or divisions of each outlet for POS data are some of the financial facts you want for your café, restaurant, bar, motel, hotel, resort, or food manufacturing company.
The Hospitality Difference
Being in the food industry for years and working for cafe’s, resorts, and hotels, I have connections, knowledge, and expertise to offer clients. From the back office to front line staff, hospitality simply does it differently.
Here’s the hospitality back-office expertise I bring to every engagement.
- POS – Point of sale software sales reporting, making sure you’re collecting the right information
- Cost control – Food and beverage cost and margin reporting
- Payroll – We handle all the various pay structures and pay rates, as well as payslips and group certificates.
- Staffing – HR issues and staff cost reporting, linked to payroll
- Accounts payable – Supplier purchasing, accounts payable management and reconciliations, to automate supplier invoice processing and data entry