Working on your bookkeeping and payroll
Running a business is hard enough but having a healthy business means having clean financials. I offer a variety of bookkeeping, payroll, and tax services to eliminate the burden – and stress – of doing your own books.
You want to make decisions based on fact, not gut. Since money doesn’t lie having clean books and accurate financial reports helps you make better business decisions. I offer a variety of services to give you those fact-based decisions.
- Catch-up services.Input your records for government reporting
- Stay apprised of industry performance formulas and overhead spending.Computerized Bookkeeping (Monthly, Quarterly, Annually)
- Payroll (Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly, Monthly) – Includes required government forms and filing (T4s, Worksafebc, ROEs, T5018s, payroll remittances)
- Direct Deposit services for payroll and vendor payments
- Training on Simply Accounting, QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online services.Tax Services (Personal Income Tax, GST, PST)
Advice and consultation on business operations
Sometimes you need advice on making decisions within the operations of your business. I have the business experience – and know the details of your financials – to provide you guidance and consultation on making changes and improvements inside your business.
- Clean up cash controls
- Establish operational protocols and policies
- Tighten up loose ends and provide performance formulas
- Human Resources Support
- Customer Service initiatives
The positive statements advantage
- Accurate, consistent bookkeeping, payroll, and tax services all in one fully customized service package, designed to meet your specific needs, no matter where you are in Canada
- Access to your current financial reports whenever you need them, so you can make fact-based decisions anytime
- Expert analysis of your financial patterns so you can see where your real profit is coming from, as well as where you can reduce expenses
- Streamlined bookkeeping and payroll processes that save you time, as well as paper and printing costs
- The peace of mind that comes from knowing your tax and payroll remittances are done correctly and on time, no matter where your business and staff are located in Canada
- Confident, confidential assistance with Revenue Canada inquiries and audits
- Real human service from the person who is actually looking after your books—not a help line for an accounting software program
- The freedom to focus on growing your business without spending evenings and weekends on your books